Malwarebytes runtime errors & missing download links?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by JF, Sep 8, 2009.

  1. JF

    JF Guest

    I got a new comp and am getting runtime errors when I try starting up
    Malwarebytes. I'm wondering why they do not have download links on
    their web pages? At least, not that I could find.

    I don't remember if I downloaded a new version to install on my new
    comp, or if I used my old install. I can't find out which I have on
    this comp because I cannot open the program except to get runtime
    errors.

    runtime error '0'

    and

    runtime error 440
    automation error

    Anyone else have this problem. (I did send an email to their support.)

    ?

    JF, Sep 8, 2009

  2. JF

    VanguardLH Guest

    http://www.malwarebytes.org/

    Download links are right on their home page. You didn't say if you were
    trying to get their free or paid version. The link for the free version
    takes you to CNet's download.com site.

    VanguardLH, Sep 8, 2009

  3. David H. Lipman, Sep 9, 2009
  4. From: <>

    | I got a new comp and am getting runtime errors when I try starting up
    | Malwarebytes. I'm wondering why they do not have download links on
    | their web pages? At least, not that I could find.

    | I don't remember if I downloaded a new version to install on my new
    | comp, or if I used my old install. I can't find out which I have on
    | this comp because I cannot open the program except to get runtime
    | errors.

    | runtime error '0'

    | and

    | runtime error 440
    | automation error

    | Anyone else have this problem. (I did send an email to their support.)

    | ?

    I suggest creating an account and asking in a Malwarebytes forum
    http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/

    David H. Lipman, Sep 9, 2009