    machine of a user, how can that user be certain that it hasn't actually
    *installed* some badware too?

    As you don't use Windows, you would never know, would you? <smile>

    ~BD~, Feb 12, 2009

  2. ~BD~

    nemo_outis Guest

    I don't have leprosy yet I know that rifampicin is regularly and
    successfully used to treat it.

    Now, with your illogical stupidity exposed, you can go back to your moronic
    flame war.

    Regards,

    nemo_outis, Feb 12, 2009

  3. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Do you have the authority to grant me permission to do so, "nemo_outis"?

    Dave

    ~BD~, Feb 12, 2009
  4. ~BD~

    nemo_outis Guest

    To remark that you are a feckin' idiot requires no authority but rather
    just ordinary perception.

    Now, with your stupidity exposed twice, you can go back to your moronic
    flame war.

    Regards,

    nemo_outis, Feb 12, 2009
  5. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    I'm not really trying very hard to hide though, am I David?

    You like to appear to know the answer to everything, so can you explain to
    me in simple terms (before I ask our Trading Standards office) why
    Malwarebytes are entitled to charge 19% VAT on their product?

    See: https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/?scope=checkout&cart=29945

    Thanks

    ~BD~, Feb 21, 2009
  6. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    I note that you have "ordinary perception" so I'll ask *you* if Prevx has
    any connection with Malwarebytes. Has it?

    What prompts my query? If you follow this link you will note that Prevx is
    *also* charging 19% VAT on their products.
    https://www.cleverbridge.com/53/?sc...130458099b84528be407e21cc7708&cfg=individuals

    There is no doubt a simple explanation which is escaping me. Please help!

    ~BD~, Feb 21, 2009
  7. ~BD~

    nemo_outis Guest

    Ask away but that doesn't mean I'll answer. I have better things to do
    than become enmeshed in the pointless compulsions of a feckin' idiot like
    you.

    Now, with your stupidity exposed thrice, you can go back to your moronic
    flame war.

    nemo_outis, Feb 21, 2009
  8. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Yet answer you did! Thank you. :)

    Please don't be irritated by the fact that you have no understanding of the
    error I have highlighted. I'm sure someone of greater intelligence will stop
    by with the answer.

    Have a great weekend.

    ~BD~, Feb 21, 2009
  9. ~BD~

    nemo_outis Guest

    You self-congratuatory blither notwithstanding, you're still a feckin'
    idiot.

    nemo_outis, Feb 21, 2009
  10. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    A sensible answer at last! Thank you, Tim :)

    Maybe that is why it is relevant, too, to Prevx. See ........

    https://www.cleverbridge.com:443/53...130458099b84528be407e21cc7708&cfg=individuals

    I still think it a bit odd, though, that both Malwarebytes and Prevx are
    entitled to add *19%* to their bill. As far as I'm aware MBAM is a US
    operation and Prevx a British one. In the USA there is *no* VAT and here it
    is just 15%.

    Do you (or anyone else) know why such companies wish to "trade out of
    Germany" as you put it? Evem Mr Lipman chooses to host his MultiAV facility
    "out of Germany".

    Did we really win the war? ;)

    ~BD~, Feb 21, 2009
  11. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your answer, Tim.

    What you have described seems totally logical.

    I wonder if there is anyone reading this based in the USA who can, and is
    willing, to check that when sold in the USA/Canada *no* VAT payment is
    applied (or if, in fact, each of the companies I've mentioned sell their
    services on a *worldwide* basis through Cleverbridge AG in Germany)

    ~BD~, Feb 21, 2009