Malice, ignorance or otherwise? Please judge

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Wereo_INFALLIBLE, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. Regarding my current Fdisk problem, I'd like you, the jury of
    24hoursupport.helpdesk to take a look at this evidence and determine if the
    information I was supplied with by "George" is:

    a) intentionally malicious

    b) intending to clear up my OE speed problem, or

    c) something else.

    Of course there's nothing that can be done at this point, but I'm just
    seeking expert opinions from computer issue experts like yourself. Thank you
    so much for your help, even though it may be a bit too late to help me at
    this point. I just want you to gage what happened to me starting here and
    what type of character this person "George" has...honorable or dishonorable.

    Here he goes:

    Don't forget the disk decorruptor. fdisk is your friend.
    One visit from Dr Fdisk, and those problems will pale into insignificance.

    George

    FDisk is an inbuilt Windows facility to completely erase corrupted files
    within the system and replace them with corrected copies.

    Click on Start and Run.

    In the box type "cmd" without the quotes.

    This will bring up a DOS prompt box with a filepath and a flashing cursor.

    Type "fdisk" without the quotes.

    Press enter.

    You will be asked to confirm you wish to erase all the data, Y/N, type Y and
    press enter.

    Depending on the variety of Windows system you are using, you may receive
    further warnings, which should be treated the same way.

    Sit back and wait for the system to be purged of all the rubbish.

    Restart your PC.

    Voila !
    --
    GG
    Use COMMAND instead of CMD.

    George

    Wereo_INFALLIBLE, Apr 3, 2006

  2. Wereo_INFALLIBLE

    Tony Guest

    I would say gross ignorance, as in he is totally wrong, or malicious. If its
    not malicious, then he has absolutely no idea, and either way, you know what
    to do in future with any advice he might have :)

    Tony, Apr 3, 2006

  3. Wereo_INFALLIBLE

    Queen Beryl Guest

    I looked at the posts and they're from 2 different people. Are George
    Gow and Wog George the same person?

    Queen Beryl, Apr 3, 2006
  4. I believe they are, Queen Beryl although last I looked Wog George said he's
    a different person than George Gow. Also, they first appeared together at
    the same time on AMDP about a week and a half ago.

    Thanks for taking the time to look into this matter Queen Beryl. All I ask
    for at this point is for everyone interested to give "the Suggester" a Fair
    Trial regarding his actions and possible transgressions causing a terrible
    computer corruption and intrusion to a casual computer user as myself.

    Like I ask...Malice, ignorance or indifference? You're the tech-savvies.
    Please help me judge "the Suggester."

    Wereo_INFALLIBLE, Apr 3, 2006
  5. Bear in mind that this group has been infested with abusive trolls for
    some time. Part of their behavior is to mutate to other user names or to
    post using someone else's name.

    Gary G. Taylor, Apr 3, 2006

    Gary G. Taylor, Apr 3, 2006
  7. Wereo_INFALLIBLE

    dadiOH Guest

    Sort of tongue in cheek malice.

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Apr 3, 2006
  8. Wereo_INFALLIBLE

    slumpy Guest

    To fill up a few lines of text and ultimately to piss off a lot of dumb
    people, I typed this just before Wereo_INFALLIBLE decided to brighten up my
    day by saying:
    No need.

    I plead guilty.

    Come and get me, Asshole !!
    --
    slumpy
    tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/devgk

    slumpy, Apr 3, 2006
  9. Wereo_INFALLIBLE

    slumpy Guest

    To fill up a few lines of text and ultimately to piss off a lot of dumb
    people, I typed this just before Queen Beryl decided to brighten up my day
    by saying:
    Nope !!!

    slumpy, Apr 3, 2006
  10. X-No-Archive: YES
    Gary G. Taylor [] has entered into testimony

    And by whining about these alleged trolls you feed them, thereby
    contributing to the problem.

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

    Chadwick Stone©, Apr 3, 2006
  11. Unfortunately Gary, Good Ppl like you and I have to share air with these
    ne'er do wells. I don't like it as much as you and the decent folks on
    24hoursupport.helpdesk don't like it.

    I'm still looking for singular verdicts regarding the "Wog George" Case if
    anyone cares to impart an opinion. I see a few other nice posters as
    yourself have threaded and I'm about to take a look at their input also >

    Wereo_HANDICAPPED, Apr 3, 2006
  12. It's ok. The purpose of my Topic Starter is Verdicts. Scott.

    Wereo_HANDICAPPED, Apr 3, 2006
  13. That's TWO for Malice; ZERO for Ignorance.

    Thank you dadiOH. Anyone else care to render a Verdict?

    Wereo_HANDICAPPED, Apr 3, 2006
  14. Wereo_INFALLIBLE

    slumpy Guest

    To fill up a few lines of text and ultimately to piss off a lot of dumb
    people, I typed this just before Wereo_HANDICAPPED decided to brighten up my
    day by saying:
    So speaks the infestation Gary was talking about.

    He spends his entire life trying to convince 25 people that he is a raging
    success, when he just sucks.

    Not to mention his comments on cancerous children, child abuse and having
    sex with kids in his care.

    slumpy, Apr 3, 2006
  15. Wereo_INFALLIBLE

    jshay911 Guest

    Scott "Stretchmark" Lifshine.....
    Making the World hate him one person at a time.

    jshay911, Apr 3, 2006
  16. Wereo_INFALLIBLE

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    You made one mistake slumpy, you should have had him run fdisk from a
    bootdisk.

    Oldus Fartus, Apr 3, 2006
  17. Wereo_INFALLIBLE

    Jimchip Guest

    Maybe it should have been,
    1. Obtain .357 mag.
    2. Point at computer box, (not the monitor, knuckelhead.)
    3. Fire!'
    4. Only turn said .357 mag on self...please don't take anyone else with you.

    Jimchip, Apr 3, 2006
  18. Wereo_INFALLIBLE

    slumpy Guest

    To fill up a few lines of text and ultimately to piss off a lot of dumb
    people, I typed this just before Jimchip decided to brighten up my day by
    saying:
    To be honest, It's so long since I did it, I couldn't remember each step
    accurately, but to be honest, Scott Lifshine would struggle with a two-piece
    jigsaw puzzle.

    slumpy, Apr 4, 2006