Male Kitty

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Plato, Jul 27, 2006.

  1. "Mara" wrote in message
    Did yoose faynt as yoose was pressin the send buttin?

    Uno Umbaldino, Jul 28, 2006

  2. <whine> Please killfile me and never take me out again. Please, please,
    please. Oh please. </whine>

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Me and my bruthers don't need no mamalooch feemail to be tellin
    us how to get no fun. Iffen Mr. gangle asks us to hang upside down
    and payz the muney, then we wil be hangin as the profeshinuls we is,
    butt thare ain't no way thatid be no fukin bizniss of yoors.
    Hav a nise day.

    Uno Umbaldino, Jul 28, 2006
  4. Plato

    Jimchip Guest

    Fougidaboudit...I wuz jus askin'.

    Jimchip, Jul 28, 2006
  5. Plato

    Jimchip Guest

    [shhhhh] Do you think I should mention to Umbaldino that he might want
    to try using a spell checker or do you think that's a bad idea,
    baseball-bat-wise? [don't tell him if you think it's a bad idea]

    Jimchip, Jul 28, 2006
  6. He got a leetle upset with you mentioning him using Outhosed Excess, so
    if'n I was you, I wouldn't say anything 'bout that! ;)

    William Poaster, Jul 28, 2006
  7. Plato

    Jimchip Guest

    Got it. Let's just not say anything more about it.

    Jimchip, Jul 28, 2006
  8. Plato

    Jimchip Guest

    [snips for discretion]
    Not cheap...darn it.

    [Mums the word, now]

    Jimchip, Jul 28, 2006
  9. Plato

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Oh - I was in no way intending to imply a lack of intelligence, merely that
    his communication methods frequently leave the reader wondering just what
    the intent of the message really was <g>

    And I was wondering why we havn't been treated to any of his poetic
    ramblings lately?

    Toolman Tim, Jul 28, 2006
  10. Plato

    gangle Guest

    A PLUPPING

    Among the glim jerbs
    Her subb feeble drubbed clean,
    Over wut skavins
    That his noojels had brean.

    Never to bibble
    Or druff near his zimm,
    Forever so fripple,
    She plawtered at him.

    Again and again
    She bleejered and skewed --
    To mibb him and shug him
    Until he unschlooed.

    So, to phlux out this plupping,
    And trox on the yengo,
    Remember this mizzel:
    Don't queel osterango!

    gangle, Jul 29, 2006
  11. Plato

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Oh my! We are SO blessed!

    Toolman Tim, Jul 29, 2006
  12. <incredulous>

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Jul 29, 2006
  13. Plato

    Jimchip Guest

    A brilliant poem.

    Also, I may have some information about glurd physiology...The glurd
    knows, I'm sure but:

    http://www.ionchannels.org/showabstract.php?pmid=15823042
    ----
    Kinetic mechanism of channel opening of the _GluRD_ flip AMPA receptor.

    G Li, Z Sheng, Z Huang, L Niu
    Department of Chemistry, Center of Biochemistry and Biophysics, State
    University of New York, Albany, New York 12222, USA.
    -----
    So we need to find out since the glurd may not volunteer the
    information: Does a glurd have any reaction to Chinese food? Or anything
    else that might have monosodium glutamate?

    Since gangle is 600+ years old then there might be something in it for
    us non-mutant humans.

    Jimchip, Jul 29, 2006
  14. Plato

    Dustin Guest

    Thats not a bad idea for some people and dogs. I wouldn't do that to a cat
    myself, but I know a few people I would. :)

    --
    Dustin
    Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool

    Dustin, Jul 29, 2006
  15. I wonder how soon they will cry "troll" and/or "troll enabler"

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 29, 2006
  16. Plato

    Jimchip Guest

    OK, hmmmm...[thinking..."extra large ion channels..."]
    He might have a similar morning routine but his is more along the lines
    of how that Frankenwhatever woke up.
    Err, no. But I thought it was you who mentioned growing 4 or so.

    Jimchip, Jul 29, 2006
  17. Plato

    Meat Plow Guest

    Isn't it? Supposedly "intelligent" people salvating over shit that I
    wouldn't write on the bathroom wall.

    Meat Plow, Jul 29, 2006
  18. Plato

    Leythos Guest

    It's harder with Dogs because they can rip the bag unless you get a
    quality material, cat's can't rip a generic burlap bag.

    Leythos, Jul 29, 2006
  19. Well, one thing's for sure, he's not Lewis Carroll come back to life.
    <rolls eyes>

    What's clear to me is this is a case of "my shit don't stink." If we
    were to have this exact conversation, we would be roundly condemned by
    the participants herein, but because it is *them* fouling the group with
    their nonsensical crap, they adjudge it fine and dandy.

    I've got news for them, however, because I can smell their river of
    sewage from here.

    <shakes head>

    And Jimchimp still hasn't provided a shred of proof with respect to
    toxoplasmosis.

    rl

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Jul 29, 2006
  20. Hm, the Voice of Experience?