  1. Plato

    Toolman Tim Guest

    One of the rare times the glurd was coherent <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 28, 2006

  2. Mara wrote:

    I agree with this quote wholeheartedly.

    But I guess it means I can't plonk you, because I need you to provide me
    with fodder, since I'm going to continue to talk about what a fool you
    are.

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Plato

    Jimchip Guest

    I agree. But it is too bad about his member in the pickle jar in the
    fridge.

    I thought now, just for a split second, about surgery-- so a glurd would
    at least have my name as a middle name. Just a middle name still isn't
    worth it, though.
    It may have to do with the fact that one troll typically has their head
    up the ass of another troll...hence "wad of shit".

    But glurds are different. Perhaps too different to interpret fully.

    Jimchip, Jul 28, 2006
  4. <snip>

    Takes one to know when, you big wanker. Neener.

    Rectum Burrrrn

    Recttum Burne, Jul 28, 2006
  5. I
    Jimbitch seems to have a certain flare for being a blazing asswipe.
    What's a few numbers when you those voices in your head telling you the
    REAL truth.
    It's his imaginary "let-em-think-I-plonked-them-but-I-really-didn't"
    killfile, so it doesn't count.

    Rectum Burrrrn

    Rectumus Burnium, Jul 28, 2006
  6. There's an understatement.
    Well, now he and Mara appear to be off in their own little world again.
    And the maroon still hasn't provided a shred of proof. Go figure.

    <totally flummoxed> What is it that makes them totally oblivious to what
    they are?

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Jul 28, 2006
  7. Yoose is becumin eligibul for sum free basebal lessins,
    iffen yoose gets my meenin.

    Uno Umbaldino, Jul 28, 2006
  8. Plato

    Frosty Guest

    I'd be holding AND screaming!

    Frosty, Jul 28, 2006
  9. Plato

    Frosty Guest

    Me too (I also) but the idea is making me wet or hard. ;-)

    Frosty, Jul 28, 2006
  10. Plato

    Frosty Guest

    What a waste!

    Try a wok!

    Frosty, Jul 28, 2006
  11. Richard III

    /bad Irish accent

    Dat's Richard the turd

    /end bad Irish accent

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 28, 2006
  12. Plato

    Jimchip Guest

    Gee, Mr. Umbaldini, ur replying to the wrong message if I'm reading it
    correctly. I do have one question:

    People like you are sometimes called "Wiseguys" but you are using
    Outlook Express as your newsreader. Isn't that sorta contradictory?

    Jimchip, Jul 28, 2006
  13. Rhonda The Troll, shut up? Tsk, tsk! Trolls don't know how to STFU,
    it's one of their characteristics.
    Another is to reply to people who've binned them.

    William Poaster, Jul 28, 2006
  14. <laughing> You total maroon. It is not my responsibility to keep track
    of the killfiles I'm in.

    Where do you come up with this? It's not personal correspondence. It's a
    newsgroup. We respond to posts, not to people.

    But the other side of your theory is ol' Jimchimp and Missy Mara
    shouldn't even be seeing my posts, and yet they're both directing their
    comments at me. They should know who's in their killfile, don't you
    think?

    <shakes head at total illogic of it all>

    If nothing else (and there's a lot else), at least trolls come equipped
    with a brain.

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Jul 28, 2006
  15. Plato

    Jimchip Guest

    [snip and binned]
    What was I thinking?! :)
    I think "this" thread is a "classic case". A lot of what a troll does
    isn't worth serious study but most of the typical behaviors, tactics,
    antics, and collaborators seemed to be displayed in "this" thread. It
    was like watching evil clowns at the circus, off on a side ring, when
    the clowns don't know that they're not the show. Most of the audience is
    focused elsewhere but the clowns believe they are on center stage. But,
    who wants to see a clown shove their head up another clown's ass?

    Once these trolls are setup for their stunt they just prance around in a
    little troll daisy-chain....ass-head-ass-head-ass-head-ass-head-ass-head.

    It's not even entertainment. It's more like an observation window at the
    psycho in-take clinic.

    Jimchip, Jul 28, 2006
  16. Plato

    Meat Plow Guest

    I would bet money they both read you. I think Mar-tard uses Pan which
    uses a scorefile of which all you need to do to temporarily disable
    filtering is deselect "match scores of -9999 (ignored)". This is
    conveniently located in the main browser window under "Filter"
    This is if she filters you at all. Jimchimp obviously doesn't filter you.
    This was a great thread to let the two Usenet Lovebirds make even bigger
    idiots out of themselves.

    Meat Plow, Jul 28, 2006
  17. Oh, how thoughtful. Yes, well, that'd do it!

    William Poaster, Jul 28, 2006
  18. I've been told I have a penchant for that.
    Usenet k00ks have a way to ignore the obvious or deny fact. It's called
    "The head up one's ass syndrome."
    Holding highly illuminated mirrors up to yourself only reveals more
    pimples.

    Rectum Burrrrrrrn

    PS: Removes the cat's balls. He won't miss what he doesn't have and
    everyone will be much happier.

    Rectumium Burnious, Jul 28, 2006
  19. Plato

    Meat Plow Guest

    Says the imbecile who participated in the thread no less than ten times.

    Meat Plow, Jul 28, 2006
  20. Me and my bruthers ain't no wizeguys. I don't noe nuthin abowt no
    noosereeder and yoose can keep yoor contrudickary faggut crapp.
    Yoose is very trubled and me and my bruthers wood like to gives
    yoose a free basebal lessin to help straytin owt yoor fungoola
    thawt prawsesseez, iffen yoose gets my meenin.

    Uno Umbaldino, Jul 28, 2006