    when I go to email them. Some of the services like hotmail etc. reject them
    as too big. I understand there are some programs that will somehow shrink
    them in size for shipping. I am using Jpeg format currently.

    Allen, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Allen

    Pepperoni Guest

    Pepperoni, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Allen

    Bax Guest

    The odds are your camera came with some software that can do this.
    As another poster said, there are lots of freeware programs available.
    There are also many good programs you can buy. Paint Shop Pro does just
    about everything I need.

    Bax, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Allen

    bambam Guest

    Everybody should have this program-

    Irfanview

    http://www.irfanview.com/

    bambam, Nov 30, 2003
  5. Allen

    Bob H Guest

    If you're running XP, try Image Resizer:

    Bob H, Nov 30, 2003
  6. Allen

    Pepperoni Guest

    It is absolutely the best if you maintain large collections of photos. It
    not only allows you to view large numbers of files as thumbnails, it also
    will produce custom indexes for posting collections to binary groups.

    Pepperoni, Nov 30, 2003
  7. Which only works with US English Regional Settings...
    No help to me )c:

    Mike the Kiwi

    Mike the Kiwi, Nov 30, 2003