    much appreciated.

    Thanks

    Mike :)

    Mike Finister, Apr 19, 2004

  2. The best solution is Photoshop: Adjustments: Channel Mixer: Monochrome
    output ticked - then adjust the resulting grey preview to simulate
    panchromatic sensitivity or filters, using the three channel levels.
    Finally, once you have a greyscale image (preferred to be in 16-bit if
    you can to start with) apply an S-curve to the tones to simulate using
    b/w film and paper.

    David
    www.freelanephotographer.co.uk

    David Kilpatrick, Apr 19, 2004

  3. The best solution is Photoshop: Adjustments: Channel Mixer: Monochrome

    www.freelancephotographer.co.uk

    David Kilpatrick, Apr 19, 2004