Making incoming calls also ring a phone line in remote office?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by John Doe, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. Jonathan Roberts, Apr 27, 2006

  2. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    Alright. I'll plug it into a hub with a test client to hit it with a
    browser.
    SER looks it's for bigger setups than I need. I don't know yet about
    VoIP to really understand the pro's and con's of Asterisk vs. sipX.
    Added to my shopping list :) Thx.

    John Doe, Apr 27, 2006

  3. John Doe

    LVMarc Guest

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...00028438205&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    COMBINE-A-LINE …… IMAGINE

    ….1=2

    Ever wish you could use your favorite single-line telephone, answering
    machine, or PC Modem on TWO phone lines?…. Automatically?

    OR

    How about joining your VOIP port and the plain old (PSTN) telephone
    jack into a single handset?

    OR

    How about joining TWO VOIP ports into a single handset, answering
    machine, or PC Modem?

    USE a CLT to join a card card acceptor and your single line telephone as
    well!

    OR

    see if anybody picks-up, on another line trunk, after you are already
    in a call??? A visual real-time security feedback feature!

    Combine-A-Line (CLT) allows two separate calls from two different lines
    to be directed to your single line telephone equipment or PC.
    Centralizing and PROTECTING (SURGE PROTECTION INSIDE) your communication
    equipment for your home office or for the family

    LVMarc, Sep 18, 2006