Making Font Size Large on Message "Subject"Line Pane

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Herb, Dec 7, 2005.

  1. Herb

    Herb Guest

    While I admit I don't really quite understand what all the below means,
    in the ''userChrome.css'' file I added this to make the font size larger
    on the left side where all the folders are listed:

    /*** Folder pane ***/
    #folderTree > treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(selected)

    #folderTree > treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(selected, focus) {
    color: rgb(0,0,0) !important;
    font-family: Arial !important;
    font-weight: bold !important;
    font-style:italic !important;
    background-color: rgb(82,205,255) !important;
    border: rgb(102,117,255) 1px solid !important;}

    #folderTree > treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text {
    color: rgb(0,0,0) !important;
    font-family: Arial !important;
    font-size:9pt !important;
    font-weight: regular !important;}

    Is there a corresponding code or string to make the font size larger on
    the subject side? And if so, in which file does it go?

    Thanx, Herb

    Herb, Dec 7, 2005