    reducing size, then combining using a gif producing prog I got from
    download.com

    EP.

    English Patient, Jan 10, 2006

  2. English Patient

    JP Guest

    I think Animation Shop that comes with Jasc Paint Shop would do the job.
    From memory, I believe you can import a video file, it will load each frame.
    You can then edit it as you wish and export as an animated gif.
    It's not free, but there is possibly a trial around somewhere and it's
    pretty good value for everything it does.
    -JP

    JP, Jan 10, 2006

  3. :)

    Thanks for the pointer, I'll go check it oot !

    EP.

    English Patient, Jan 10, 2006