    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    Thanks

    Kirsty

    Kirsty, Aug 22, 2007

  2. Kirsty

    OrCiscoNovice

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    Do you get this error when you reboot windows (normal mode) and immediacy try to delete it? Is the file a system file or something that is used by another program?

    I have found that I get this message when another program is using the file that I am trying to delete. I have had to go as far as rebooting the computer into safe mode and then deleting the file I wanted gone.

    OrCiscoNovice, Aug 24, 2007

  3. Kirsty

    Kirsty

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I dont think the file is a system folder it just contains word and excel documents and when you right hand click on the folder and go to delete the error comes up.

    Kirsty, Aug 24, 2007
  4. Kirsty

    homework help

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2007
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Are you still getting the same error after you rebooted your machine, could be a virus has infected the file.

    homework help, Aug 26, 2007
  5. Kirsty

    Kirsty

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    The error still happens after rebooting and is not infected.:-?

    Kirsty, Sep 13, 2007