    Yes I know it ain't exactly a brilliant film, but I like it.

    Thanks

    David Q

    David, Sep 13, 2003

  2. David

    FMercury39 Guest

    It's out and should be readily available at almost any online store ($13.56 at
    deepdiscountdvd) or B&M places like Best Buy (should be around $15) or any
    store that carries a good amount of DVD's.
    Released in widescreen.
    Nothing to be ashamed about, it was a good, fun film.

    Hope that helps.

    FMercury39, Sep 13, 2003

  3. David

    Steve K. Guest