    What monitoring software do you use to check for errors?

    Is there software you consider essential in your setup?

    Cheers.

    Brad, Nov 29, 2006

  2. Brad

    Wil Schultz Guest

    Nagios/Cacti/Syslog-ng/Rancid

    Nagios monitors, there are some nice SNMP plugins that can monitor
    various aspects.

    Cacti graphs, tell me something is jacked and I can tell you when and
    where it started :) Also great for 95th percentile.

    Syslog-ng logs, very useful stuff, especially for your pixen

    Rancid grabs the configs and stores them in CVS.

    -Wil

    Wil Schultz, Nov 29, 2006