    regular issues for IE and Citrix metaframe, all work stations Windows 2000.
    5 years experience, needs to start yesterday. Hours are going to be 8-5.
    They can be flexible after a month.

    eck eck, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Howdy!

    uhhhmmm i think i understand but uhhhmmm... i can't make sense of this:

    "troubleshoot a few mainframe using Extra"

    it sounds like old school, or unix..

    Well, yah. But what's wrong with that?

    "Extra" from Attachmate is a 3270 emulator that runs under
    (typically) Win9X.

    here's the whole body of the text, it's for a job order.. tia =)

    Looking for first & second level Help Desk. Feel calls for Outlook, Word,
    Excel operating in NT 4.0 that is going to Active Directory. Same server
    client model, accessing databases, troubleshoot a few mainframe using Extra,
    regular issues for IE and Citrix metaframe, all work stations Windows 2000.
    5 years experience, needs to start yesterday. Hours are going to be 8-5.
    They can be flexible after a month.

    Huh. Too bad they're not local to me. I'd love a job like that ...
    8-5 ONLY? {grins}

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jul 18, 2003