    password and I do not know how to recover it. I have read the help of the
    program but I do not find a solution.

    Some help?

    Sebastián, Jan 30, 2010

  2. Risposta al messaggio di Sebastián :

    Copy this link in your address bar and press enter:
    chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xu
    Click on the Reset button and master password is removed. When you reset
    the master password you'll lost all saved password and personal
    certificates (if you have them).
    Ciao

    gialloporpora, Jan 30, 2010

  3. Risposta al messaggio di gialloporpora :
    Sorry, an "l"is missing, the link is:
    chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xul

    gialloporpora, Jan 30, 2010