    TB is set as the default client, but whenever I click on a mailto: link
    on a site, mozmail is loading and I cant figure how to get TB to
    generate a new msg, NOT mozmail! Can anyone help????

    Axl, Aug 27, 2003

  2. If you are using oziila as the default browser, it will open Mozmail, no
    way around that so far as I know.

    If you use Firebird, it will open T'bird, though there is a byg. T'bitd
    opens, but not with the to field filled in.

    New products, still things to iron out.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Axl

    Hellmark Guest

    Leonidas Jones's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
    his body were:
    Mozilla will ONLY open Mozmail
    Firebird won't automatically goto tbird, as both as separate. Firebird
    will use what ever email client is set to default.

    Hellmark, Aug 28, 2003
  4. Isn't that what I said? ;)
    The OP stated that T'bird is set up as his default mail client.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Aug 28, 2003
  5. Axl

    Hellmark Guest

    Leonidas Jones's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
    his body were:
    Just puting a definative end to it, because there are no extensions or
    anything else to allow for anything otherwise.
    I know, I was just clearing things up for those who mistook things as
    being Tbird being the only client for Firebird.

    Hellmark, Aug 28, 2003
  6. Axl

    Hellmark Guest

    Leonidas Jones's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
    his body were:
    I just wanted people to not mistake things, and blow off Mozilla
    products because of it.

    Hellmark, Aug 28, 2003
  7. Axl

    Axl Guest

    Is this something that they'll give an option for later you think? It's
    really annoying to have to cut/paste addresses just to use the mail
    client i prefer!

    Axl, Aug 28, 2003
  8. Axl

    Hellmark Guest

    Axl's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body were:
    For Mozilla? They're actually dumping seamonkey/mozmail, and moving to
    Firebird and thunderbird, which does what you want.

    Hellmark, Aug 30, 2003