    Anyone got a link to a Oneandone hosted site using this file so I can see
    how it all goes together in the HTML? Otherwise, other, easier ways?

    Thanks.

    Paul Blarmy, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Don't they have a copy/paste code snippet to add to your form?? I believe
    they use Cpanel, which should include this for you.

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Paul Blarmy

    Hywel Guest

    If you can't get it working using the OneAndOne script, try
    http://www.response-o-matic.com/ for a remote alternative. Whatever you
    do, don't go with this:
    <form action="mailto:">
    It doesn't work.

    Hywel, Apr 27, 2004
  4. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:46:34 -0400, Tina - AffordableHOST.com wrote...
    It's a downloadable perl script that needs configuring. I can't even work
    out how to access the cgi-bin either. It's all a learning step too far at
    the moment I'm afraid!

    Paul Blarmy, Apr 27, 2004
  5. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:54:09 +0100, Hywel wrote...
    Excellent - in use as I write. Thanks Hywel.
    A couple of years ago I might have done :)

    Paul Blarmy, Apr 27, 2004