    when body of message contains links in my mail, or in news, i would
    like to open, mozilla appear to be the default one, but i would like to
    open them in my favorite one. Can somebody help figure this out?

    Pascal, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Pascal

    rifleman Guest

    Pascal cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly:
    Yes, you have to set your "other" browser (Opera perhaps?) as default.

    rifleman, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Pascal

    Pascal Guest

    Done. It's not the problem. Actually I found out another solution, I use
    thunderbird.

    Pascal, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Pascal

    Hellmark Guest

    Pascal's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    Out of curiousity what do you use for a browser? Personally I use a
    Firebird/Tbird combo.

    Hellmark, Jul 17, 2003