mailen lukt niet en post ontvangen niet

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by luitj, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. luitj

    luitj Guest

    luitj, Sep 7, 2003

  2. luitj

    SgtMinor Guest

    Bummer!

    Loose translation of subject: "Can't send mail, can't receive mail."

    Don't worry, I'll go over to his house and straighten this out.

    SgtMinor, Sep 7, 2003

  3. luitj

    Patrick Guest

    Bravo!, 'SgtMinor', I admire people who bother to understand other peoples
    lingo.

    Patrick, Sep 7, 2003
  4. luitj

    SgtMinor Guest

    Mahalo.

    SgtMinor, Sep 7, 2003
  5. luitj

    Patrick Guest

    Allright, no need to be rude !! :)
    (what's 'Mahalo' mean?), marshmallow, ??hello, my lingo!
    Google don't do Rus. (Lit, Lat,

    Anyways, best wishes to yourself,.

    Patrick, Sep 7, 2003
  6. luitj

    Patrick Guest

    Hawian; Mahalo. 1. Thanks, gratitude; to thank.
    Your wellcome, (as the good lady says).

    Patrick, Sep 7, 2003
  7. luitj

    Juan Pérez Guest

    I thought SgtMinor was Dutch.

    Mahalo.
    'Mahalo' is Hawaiian, loosely translated it means Thanks, gratitude; to
    thank.

    marshmallow, ??hello, my lingo!

    Juan Pérez, Sep 7, 2003
  8. luitj

    SgtMinor Guest

    In bloody hell I am.

    Aloha

    SgtMinor, Sep 7, 2003
  9. luitj

    Patrick Guest

    Aloha. 1. Aloha, love, affection, compassion, mercy, sympathy, pity,
    kindness, sentiment, grace, charity; greeting, salutation, regards;
    sweetheart, lover, lover, loved one; beloved, loving, kind, compassionate,
    charitable, lovable; to love, be fond of; to show kindness, mercy, pity,
    charity, affection; to venerate; to remember with affection; to greet, to
    hail. Greetings! Hello! Good-by! Farewell! Alas!

    ----------------I'm getting good at this

    Patrick, Sep 7, 2003
  10. luitj

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Oops! Sorreeee! But your translations are so good........but then, you
    don't look Dutch :eek:) (please, don't ask 'what does Dutch look like?')

    Juan Pérez, Sep 7, 2003
  11. luitj

    SgtMinor Guest

    You were correct in your assumption. I was trying to have a bit of fun
    with the name of your 'organization.'

    SgtMinor, Sep 7, 2003
  12. luitj

    Juan Pérez Guest

    I _knew_you looked Dutch,....know Spanish and can swear like the
    English.

    Juan Pérez, Sep 7, 2003