    Does anyone use mail washer and Verizon. I can't seem to make them
    work together.
    Thanks

    Gary, May 28, 2006

  2. I'm not a Verizon client but what is it that doesn't work?
    Which version of MailWasher?
    Do you get any error messages?

    John Morrison, May 28, 2006

  3. Gary

    Pennywise Guest

    |>Does anyone use mail washer and Verizon. I can't seem to make them
    |>work together.
    |>Thanks

    Haven't used mailwasher for quite awhile, but when I had problems with
    it, it was due to a bad message - download all your headers, download
    mail and where it quits delete that header (delete message - one on
    top).

    Pennywise, May 28, 2006