    Can anyone tell me or recommend a mail prg other than Agent, Eudora, Outlook
    Express?

    nof

    Nina O'Flynn, Aug 9, 2005

  2. Nina O'Flynn

    Old Gringo Guest

    Thunderbird http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

    While you are there get the companion browser FireFox.

    Good Luck

    Old Gringo, Aug 9, 2005

  3. Mozilla Thunderbird.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 9, 2005
  4. Nina O'Flynn

    jrichard Guest

    The Bat!

    www.ritlabs.com

    jrichard, Aug 9, 2005
  5. Pegasus mail. http://pmail.com

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 9, 2005
  6. Nina O'Flynn

    Mike Easter Guest

    Here's a webpage of win clients http://www.emailman.com/win/clients.html
    and if you drill back to the front page there's a lot of other email
    info there.

    Mike Easter, Aug 9, 2005
  7. Agreed! Pmail is the best option.

    whatevernevermind, Aug 9, 2005
  8. http://www.pmail.com/

    whatevernevermind, Aug 9, 2005
  9. Nina O'Flynn

    sam Guest

    Try pogosystems.com. See what you think of it.

    Sam.

    sam, Aug 9, 2005
  10. What's that got to do with what was requested?

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 9, 2005
  11. Nina O'Flynn

    Plato Guest

    authentication