    automatically?

    Thanks in advance,

    WK

    WK, Oct 8, 2004

  2. If you want to change a message back to unread, then hit the "m" key.
    This is a toggle between read and unread.

    Andreas

    Pooh Ba -- As in the The International Order of Water Buffalos, and the
    Loyal Order of Racoons.

    To contact me remove the other name for "Canned Meat"

    Andreas, His Excellency, The Imperial Grand Pooh-B, Oct 8, 2004

  3. WK

    .brian. Guest

    There might be a different setting, but this will get the job done if
    you set the value high enough.

    Open the browser, type in about:config in the address bar. Find the
    following entries, and change the values:

    mailnews.mark_message_read.delay ~~> TRUE
    mailnews.mark_message_read.delay.interval ~~> Time in Seconds

    .brian., Oct 8, 2004
  4. WK

    WK Guest

    Your solution works fine for me.