Mad Yanks.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, Jul 11, 2013.

  1. Frank Williams, Jul 11, 2013

  2. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I like the first comment......
    "Well, we can either destroy a whole bunch of expensive IT equipment, or we
    could install Norton AntivIrus on them."

    "Pass me the sledgehammer."
    --
    /Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
    [Sent from my OrbitalT ocular implant interface.]

    ~misfit~, Jul 11, 2013

  3. The Yanks over react on many things like 9/11 just think of it of it
    comes to War they would destroy the world, history just shows how bad
    they are.

    Frank Williams, Jul 11, 2013
  4. Frank Williams

    Donchano Guest

    Donchano, Jul 11, 2013

  5. Just as I have posted before this Group is Full of Idiots like U

    You just don't have the Brains to post any thing decent..

    With people like U no wonder that NZ is now rated as a 3rd World country

    Frank Williams, Jul 11, 2013