    what you paid for it, and you wrote cost. I feel really bad for the company
    that you work for. They are not getting their money's worth unless you work
    pro bono.

    Biz, Oct 17, 2003

  2. guy thornton

    ThePunisher Guest

    It can mean both you stupid geek, http://www.m-w.com/

    ThePunisher, Oct 17, 2003

  3. The film is paid for and those involved get their money.

    SpeedByrd PhD

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>, Oct 18, 2003

  4. I never changed one setting.

    SpeedByrd PhD

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>, Oct 18, 2003

  5. then you probably stole it. that would actually make more sense.

    SpeedByrd PhD

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>, Oct 18, 2003

  6. It can also mean you can't get your stories straight.

    SpeedByrd PhD

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>, Oct 18, 2003
  7. guy thornton

    Biz Guest

    Removing the region code does nothing to affect copyrights. It can affect
    distribution agreements, but it still means you are buying/renting the
    titles, and not providing the means to copying titles you don't own.

    Biz, Oct 18, 2003

  8. I'm glad that there's ONE intelligent being on here who understands where I'm coming from on this.

    SpeedByrd PhD

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>, Oct 18, 2003
  9. guy thornton

    TCS Guest

    sheesh! get a room!

    TCS, Oct 18, 2003

  10. Well, we'll go out to dinner first... then see what happens.

    SpeedByrd PhD

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>, Oct 19, 2003