Macros of Hungarian Wax Peppers - Take 2

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Saqib Ali, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. Saqib Ali

    Saqib Ali Guest

    Saqib Ali, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Saqib Ali

    George Kerby Guest

    On 7/28/03 9:25 PM, in article
    , "Saqib Ali"
    <> wrote:

    > Hello All,
    >
    > Shots were taken using Canon S50
    >
    > I enabled Macro Mode and switched the Camera to Portrait Mode. This is
    > the best I got:
    >
    > http://www.xml-dev.com/xml/photo/HungarianWaxPepper/
    >
    > Macro Mode did help a lot, but I would still say Macros with Sony DSC
    > F717 are much better.
    >
    > Am I mising something?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Saqib Ali
    > http://www.xml-dev.com/xml/photo/

    Ali,
    These are "peppers", not "Penthouse" models. Get the Vaseline off your lens!
    PS: You might want to resize what you want others to look at. I'm using
    cable and almost fell asleep waiting for the image...

    George Kerby, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Saqib Ali

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Saqib Ali

    daytripper Guest

    On 30 Jul 2003 02:54:44 GMT, (Annika1980) wrote:

    >>From: (Saqib Ali)

    >>I enabled Macro Mode and switched the Camera to Portrait Mode. This is
    >>the best I got:
    >>
    >>http://www.xml-dev.com/xml/photo/HungarianWaxPepper/

    >Mom was right .... I'm going blind!

    Yikes! And....OUCH!

    You suppose he's serious about asking for feed-back?!?

    /daytripper (*still* trying to get his eye back in focus...)

    daytripper, Jul 30, 2003
  5. Saqib Ali

    Saqib Ali Guest

    > You suppose he's serious about asking for feed-back?!?
    > /daytripper (*still* trying to get his eye back in focus...)

    That is what I am saying. I would have expected better Macros using the Canon S50.

    Saqib Ali, Jul 30, 2003