    culprit is the damn Macromedia Flash spam asking me if I want to
    install it. I say no; it usually goes away and the site opens.

    How do I get rid of this annoying popup? TIA

    brojack77, Jul 28, 2004

  2. brojack77

    doS Guest

    you stop going to flash content websites......

    doS, Jul 28, 2004

  3. brojack77

    Sonic Guest

    a) Install it.
    b) Stop going to sites with Flash in.

    Sonic, Jul 28, 2004
  4. brojack77

    olfart Guest

    go to http://nirsoft.cjb.net/ and download Turn Flash

    olfart, Jul 28, 2004
  5. brojack77

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 28, 2004
  6. brojack77

    JamesBenson Guest

    What is spam about macromedia flash?
    If you install it then it will not auto download it next time you visit a
    flash site thus loading quicker.
    I do believe in windows xp you can change this setting in internet options.
    under advanced tab. deselect the option to enable install on demand

    or just disable file download completely

    some sites are built in flash including macromedia.com

    JamesBenson, Jul 28, 2004
  7. brojack77

    °Mike° Guest

    I never said it was spam, fool.
    And your point to me is?
    This will NOT stop page delays from ads and the like.
    There's absolutely no reason to be that drastic.
    And your point to me is?

    °Mike°, Jul 29, 2004
  8. lol..

    Betty Lou Poindexter, Jul 29, 2004
  9. brojack77

    JamesBenson Guest

    Sorry what's your point again, anyone reading this check this fool's post
    about a cable modem

    I can confidently say that you chose your name well

    JamesBenson, Jul 29, 2004
  10. brojack77

    °Mike° Guest

    Moron meter is going through the roof ....

    °Mike°, Jul 30, 2004