    ending time.

    What should I do.......Is it safe to download...Does this warning normally
    appear????? Regards.

    Barn owl, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Barn owl

    Thor Guest

    I didn't get such a warning when I just now downloaded it with IE6SP1. Try
    again? Or perhaps your browser's certificate authentication information is
    outdated. I noticed from your headers that you are using Outlook Express
    5.0. Assuming that also means you are still using IE 5.0 as well, try
    updating your browser to IE6 SP1.

    Thor, Apr 2, 2004

  3. Barn owl

    Barn owl Guest

    Many thanks. I think you are right about the browser being out of date on
    authorisation. Never the less I have now down loaded it to my existing
    version and all seems ok. Regards.......

    Barn owl, Apr 2, 2004