    http://www.aquila-deus.no-ip.org/MacOSX-Tiger.zip

    (tested only the Aqua style, with 149 dpi on 1536x1152x32M)

    I feel slightly happier now :)

    * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D , Jun 2, 2005

  2. * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5 x
    PS: it's not .wba, unzip it and put to C:\Program Files\Stardock\Object
    Desktop\WindowBlinds

    * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D , Jun 2, 2005

    Dr. Bill Guest

    * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5 x
    Faggot, desktop!
    *plonk*

    Dr. Bill, Jun 2, 2005
  4. You're jealous. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D , Jun 2, 2005

    S.Heenan Guest

    * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5 x
    I always suspected you as being a closeted mac user.

    S.Heenan, Jun 2, 2005

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Linux made him stupid!
    http://www.micro-direct.com/images/bgkid.gif

    Dr. Bill, Jun 2, 2005
  7. and you're a faggot wanna-be!

    * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i , Jun 3, 2005

    Aquila Deus Guest

    * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5 x x ,

    Aquila Deus, Jun 3, 2005