    one AP to the other in a seamless manner?

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbFM=?=, Feb 3, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbFM=?=

    GTS Guest

    You don't normally need to enter the WAP's MAC addresses into each other.
    For wireless roaming the WAPs should use the same SSID and different
    channels. You should stagger the 3 discreet channels (1,6, and 11) so each
    pair on the same channel is most distant from each other.

    GTS, Feb 3, 2006

  3. Thanks very much, that clears it up for me...

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbFM=?=, Feb 4, 2006