  1. Super PMD

    Super PMD Guest

    Ah, now we're getting somewhere :O)

    Super PMD, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Super PMD

    Trent© Guest

    A download manager is pre-installed by default.

    Have a nice one...

    Trent

    Over 50? Go here...in PERSON if you can...
    http://web.wxyz.com/cars/wdc2004/

    Trent©, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Stalking me again (in article <QH7Wc.14588$>),
    "Super PMD"
    Jesus wept. Nice xpost.

    --
    Come on join the dereliction _________________________________
    Don't you hesitate /\ \

    Ah aaaaHHHH ahh. Duh, duh duh, duh duh-duh duh. Meow. Meow! Meow! Meow!

    Gleeishly Draughtmanship Monostomata, Aug 23, 2004
  4. Super PMD

    The Prophecy Guest

    Yes.

    The Prophecy, Aug 23, 2004
  5. Super PMD

    derek / nul Guest

    THAT download is and always will be 266Mb

    derek / nul, Aug 23, 2004
  6. Super PMD

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    I didn't bother clicking on the link from their site, just pasted it into
    Flashget.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Aug 23, 2004
  7. Super PMD

    Super PMD Guest

    Super PMD, Aug 23, 2004
  8. Super PMD

    Twisted Ant Guest

    "Super PMD"
    The CD version has just gone into manufacturing. Might be worth the wait.
    There are no disclosed holes that need SP2. The monthly critical patches
    over SP1 should keep you up to date for the foreseeable.

    T.A.

    Twisted Ant, Aug 24, 2004
  9. Super PMD

    Tinkerbell Guest

    Yes, I know.

    Tinkerbell, Aug 25, 2004
  10. Super PMD

    Tinkerbell Guest

    «÷» wrote:

    The stump-lovers would be all over her, she'll still have willing fans.
    Shorts look silly on anyone. You could wear a skirt. Or nothing.

    Tinkerbell, Aug 26, 2004
  11. Super PMD

    Tinkerbell Guest

    Good gods! Are you dead below the waist?

    Tinkerbell, Aug 26, 2004
  12. Super PMD

    Tinkerbell Guest

    «÷» wrote:

    Are you pouting because you want to give him one instead? I don't think
    he'd like that.

    He'd have to tie it back. I had a version of that once, and it was a
    bugger when I had to work the till at my Saturday job. Couldn't see a thing.
    Bigger bags, it gives me an unfair advantage.
    Yeah, Mr Tinkerbell gave up when he met me and the girls have been
    veggie from birth.
    Yup, but they're free range in the mince so it's still veggie. Maybe
    I'll manage vegan tomorrow.

    Tinkerbell, Aug 26, 2004
  13. Super PMD

    Tinkerbell Guest

    It could still be taken either way, but I'll give you the benefit of the
    doubt and presume you're heterosexual through and through ;o)

    Nope, I still lived on a council estate then. It was one of those scabby
    little Discount Drug Store shops. Cheap nail varnishes that peel off
    after a few hours and pharmanazi cough medicines etc.

    No, but it would probably cause better injuries.
    ??!! Are you insulting me?

    Nope, all the little Tinkerbells are girls, and I have a sexing scan
    booked for this coming Tuesday to find out what this one is. They won't
    tell you the sex at my local NHS hospital so I've booked a private scan.
    They spent over an hour scanning me on Monday at the NHS one though,
    looking at something they weren't sure about, and I'm pretty sure it was
    another girl from what I saw on that. Which is good, that's what I'd
    prefer anyhow :eek:)

    There's other factors to be taken in to account on that though, not just
    dairy. They eat more soybean products than we do generally too, although
    in smaller quantities at each meal.
    Breastmilk? *L* I don't like soya milk in drinks at all, or rice milk.

    Tinkerbell, Aug 27, 2004
  14. Super PMD

    Tinkerbell Guest

    That can rarely be a bad idea IMO.
    I'm too kind you know.

    Those things are vile, they taste like Gaviscon tablets.
    The rubbery ones? I like the look of them, but I s'pose they're latex.

    Not at all, just curious. It's always best to know if you're being insulted.

    A long time, so back off or lose your balls.

    They eat less protein and fat all round I think, but yes, definitely
    less meat and no dairy. We eat a higher percentage of protein/fat in our
    diets than they do, far more than we actually need to survive. They also
    eat more fibre than we do too, and fibre has been shown to limit the
    effects of eostrogen in the body by trapping it in the digestive system.
    High eostrogen levels are implicated in breast cancer, so...
    I can dig out the article I was reading if you want? IIRC a Selenium
    supplement helps a lot, it's found in grains (which they eat a lot of)
    and it helps to prevent cancer.

    Ah well, here too at the moment. I've had it in coffee anyhow and it
    barely colours it. Tastes OK though, just too sweet for me.

    I'm not keen on cereals.
    *shudders* That's horrible :eek:( I do feel incredibly guilty about using
    dairy products, eggs too.

    Tinkerbell, Aug 27, 2004
  15. Super PMD

    Tinkerbell Guest

    All of them. Now shush and go get on with the painting.

    Tinkerbell, Aug 29, 2004
  16. Super PMD

    Tinkerbell Guest

    If I can chose the type of handbag, yes.
    I'm not big on too much pain I have to admit.

    Tinkerbell, Aug 29, 2004
  17. Super PMD

    Tinkerbell Guest

    Maybe you could have a foursome.

    Tinkerbell, Aug 29, 2004
  18. Super PMD

    Tinkerbell Guest

    You don't remember The Shining?!
    She looked like Toni Arthur from Play Away.

    Tinkerbell, Aug 30, 2004