    open content projects in higher education. ""

    Classic stuff!

    Ma Hogany

    Ma Hogany, Sep 2, 2006

  2. Ma Hogany

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Seems the troll has changed it's 'return to' addy to escape killfiles.

    Out damn troll!

    [plonk]

    ~misfit~, Sep 2, 2006

  3. Ma Hogany

    MaHogany Guest

    Nope - just trying out a new NNTP client that I had compiled myself.

    Back to the old one now.

    Ma Hogany

    MaHogany, Sep 2, 2006
  4. Ma Hogany

    steve Guest

    The article is well worth reading.....

    You will one day get tired of always having sand in your eyes and ears....

    steve, Sep 2, 2006
  5. Ma Hogany

    Earl Grey Guest

    Its not the message, its the medium.
    He's an idiot.

    Earl Grey, Sep 2, 2006
  6. Ma Hogany

    ~misfit~ Guest

    If the article stands on it's own merits then there's no need for the "M$"
    in the subject ay? I'm not interested in hearing what people are shouting
    rabidly from soapboxes. However, if it is indeed of interest a simple URL
    posted will probably get more people reading it than the approach taken.

    JMO.
    Au contraire, the "sand" is the posts by the trolls and fanatics. It's very
    irritating. My killfile keeps it out.

    ~misfit~, Sep 2, 2006