    + The Sobig worm Rides again.
    This and much more
    at http://psi.5544.net

    Dr Halonfires LesGirl, Jul 9, 2003

  2. OOPS! Apologies for posting this subject twice in some groups.

    --
    The latest M$ patch(es) as just released.
    + The Sobig worm Rides again.

    "Dr Halonfires LesGirl" <> wrote in message
    > Newly released M$ patch for all windows o/s - rating CRITICAL - d/l from

    the

    Dr Halonfires LesGirl, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Dr Halonfires LesGirl

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Dr Halonfires LesGirl
    continued:

    > Newly released M$ patch for all windows o/s - rating CRITICAL - d/l
    > from the link at http://psi.5544.net

    823559: Security Update for Microsoft Windows
    Download size: 305 KB, 3 minutes
    An identified security issue in Microsoft Windows could allow an attacker to
    compromise a Microsoft Windows-based system and then take a variety of
    actions. For example, an attacker could execute code on the system. By
    installing this update, you can help protect your computer.

    Will it stop scousers on an awayday ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more