    normally announce exam retirement's around june time; Has
    this been the case in previous years?, just curious to
    know if this is true.

    mark, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 31, 2003

  3. mark

    licknlabia Guest

    why don't you check out www.microsoft.com/traincert and get the information
    from the source?

    - lickn "lots o" labia

    - there is no short cut to thinking & yes, there are stupid questions

    I've been checking out some website's on microsoft's exam
    retirement policy and one of the web site's said that
    microsoft usually give at least a year's notice and they

    licknlabia, Jul 31, 2003
  4. mark

    mark Guest

    alias is for
    microsoft retire the w2k track,if thats the case then I've
    got nothing to worry about.
    Cheers

    mark, Jul 31, 2003
  5. mark

    mark Guest

    That was the first link I checked out, I just wanted to
    get a bit of feedback about past exam retirement trends.

    mark, Jul 31, 2003
  6. mark

    znakomi Guest

    Far as I've seen...yes.

    znakomi, Jul 31, 2003
  7. mark

    Maestro Guest

    Microsoft is the only one qualified to answer that
    question. Anyone else is only giving their perception.
    My perception is that it is true. Just out of curiosity,
    why do you think they'r lying?

    Maestro, Jul 31, 2003