    And why should they have to state that they are "committed" to obeying the
    law?

    Ma Hogany

    MaHogany, Oct 14, 2006

  2. Translation:

    We are going to bring in measures to make YOU the UNTRUSTED person on
    your own copmputer.

    Patrick

    Patrick FitzGerald, Oct 14, 2006

  3. MaHogany

    BrianM Guest

    Beats throwing chairs

    BrianM, Oct 14, 2006
  4. MaHogany

    MaHogany Guest

    LOL!

    Ma Hogany

    MaHogany, Oct 14, 2006
  5. MaHogany

    Blue Guest

    To put one at ease so that they can subvert to their own cause. ;-)

    Blue, Oct 14, 2006
  6. MaHogany

    BrianM Guest

    I was listening to an IT program on radio this morning re IE7 and someone
    made a comment that the browser wouldn't work with internet
    banking - something to do with security scripting? - I wonder if someone
    has a handle on this .

    BrianM, Oct 15, 2006