    year ago. for the same reason. latest ferm ware. Shows the signal but no
    connection and then it will be ok for 10 min then same thing. any ideas????

    D.Ford

    D.Ford, Sep 26, 2005

  2. D.Ford

    Blood Money Guest

    Your post is a mess.
    It's O.K. to spell things out and use complete sentences here.
    My guess is that it's not your router but probably your computer. Of
    course it would be easier to determine this if you actually provided
    some details about your setup.

    Blood Money, Sep 27, 2005

  3. D.Ford

    D.Ford Guest

    Details: Lynksys wrt54g router. Dell laptop 600m, win xp pro fresh install,
    new 80 gig Hitachi trvelstar HDD, intel 2200 b/g proset wireless card. 1.4
    gig hz. centrino processor.
    My post is a mess. but iam ok with it. hope you will survive! LOL
    Thanks for your responce.

    D.Ford

    I hope it ok not to.

    D.Ford, Sep 28, 2005