    week or so and let you know what I think about the Panasonic. This will be
    our "family camera" as I use a 20D for serious amateur work (also have a
    300D).

    Charles Schuler, Apr 10, 2005

  2. Charles Schuler

    measekite Guest

    I am thinking of that for a family camera that I would take everywhere.
    Probably would fit in a fanny pack. Larger than some of the Canon elfs
    or Sony but hopefully better. I would be interested in knowing how the
    prints come out when you should at ISO 400 and 200 and relatively
    overcast or lower lighting levels.

    measekite, Apr 11, 2005