    brands/makes? I plan to record movs quite frequently - should that
    affect my choice?

    Thanks a lot!

    paul_altmann, Dec 12, 2005

  2. For my FZ5 I went for multiple 1GB cards - a SanDisk Ultra II and a
    Kingmax Platinum.

    http://www.kingmaxdigi.com/news/news_product/news_p20040303.htm

    I didn't think the SanDisk Extreme was worth the extra expense.

    Were I buying for the FZ30 I might be inclined to get multiple 2GB cards
    (at least two) because of the larger file size. This might be even more
    likely were I to be as interested in movies as you are.

    David

    David J Taylor, Dec 12, 2005