Luke's Compz0r

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by Flukemanguy, Jul 11, 2005.

?

Is it worth getting a new MoBo for more ram room?

  1. Yes

    96.9%
  2. No

    3.1%
  3. I don't know

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Flukemanguy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I just can't afford two videocards in one computer. I don't feel the need for that kind of performance either. I am curious about quad-core processors that will be coming out within the next year. Why not get one of those instead of a dual-CPU socket board? I know it's not out yet, but it's coming...

    bigal, Apr 24, 2006

  2. Flukemanguy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes but will it be AMD or Intel to do it first?

    Most people will say AMD.

    The Modfather, Apr 24, 2006

  3. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    AMD just have to make it in a package and sell it, they have done all the hard work... well except the fitting it into one cpu :p

    unholy, Apr 25, 2006
  4. Flukemanguy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Right, everything but that. :rolleyes:

    Kinda like how Rolls Royce should make a production model car that can go 3000MPh, I mean, they have the jet engines, all they have to do is get it into a production car, get all the speed limits changed, rewrite the laws of physics and all that. No biggie.

    Yep, they ORTA

    The Modfather, Apr 25, 2006
  5. Flukemanguy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Sounds like the three Stooges...
    [​IMG]

    bigal, Apr 27, 2006
  6. Flukemanguy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No silly, they're Mo Larry and Curley. You're so silly.

    The Modfather, Apr 27, 2006
  7. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol modfather.

    Rolls Royce wouldn't have to reqrite the laws of Physics, just use them to get the output to go Speed of Sound x3 :) Jets can do it.

    unholy, Apr 28, 2006
  8. Flukemanguy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Right, so can cars technically but, you need a large, flat, clear area to do it, like the Salt Flats or something. Otherwise, well, can you imagine the accidents?

    The Modfather, Apr 28, 2006
  9. Flukemanguy

    sandra23

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    salut! je suis nouvelle sur ce site , et suis a la recherche de quelqu'un pour m'aider a résoudre mon problème. alors je vous écris, voilà j'ai windows 7 et mon ordi de temps en temps affiche une page bleus avec beaucoup de texte et ce que j'ai retenu c'est dumping physcal disc, et il y un un décompte en seconde, dès qu'il arrive à 0 l'ordi redémarre. pouvez-vous m'aider?
    merci
    meilleures salutations

    sandra23, Oct 11, 2010