    Kat Guest

    Eddie hates us all. that boy suffers from some serious insecurity issues.

    Peace.

    Kat, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    What ? You think his systems are insecure ?

    Maybe he needs to go to www.windowsupdate.com perhaps ?

    ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 15, 2004

  3. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    New updates at www.insultsbyeddiepox.com

    Now added:
    ***COUGH***
    ***FLATULENCE***
    ***BURP***
    ***BLINK***
    ***KNUCKLE CRACK***
    ***ANEURYSM***
    ***DEL C:\EDDIEPOX***

    to go with eddie's greatest hits:
    STRAIN A BIT!
    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON
    and ***YAWN***

    enjoy!

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I don't hate you. I'm only trying to help. now take these pills and the
    hurting will stop...

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm with you man. All the way..... We must stick together through
    Yes. We must be patient and wait for his next coming.

    Jtyc, Apr 15, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    AAWWWWHHHH, crap! I'm gonna hafta wait for the box set. This one doesn't
    have FIRE AWAY!

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  7. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    okay. i clicked it. paul, that was a good one.

    calling plp illiterate is not nice. :-(

    Rowdy Yates
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    why were your parents not married?

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  9. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    When did I call you illiterate ?!?!

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 15, 2004
  10. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you no say that to me, you fsking guy...

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates opined, On 4/15/04 3:40 PM:
    I didn't know plp was so sensitive!

    JaR, Apr 15, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    it's not even case sensitive....

    Neil, Apr 16, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yeah, we're all waiting for you to call him illiterate.

    ;)

    Neil, Apr 16, 2004
  14. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest