    Only 10 loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    Kat. Is I is or is I ain't, psychobabble MCNGP bacterium
    #????.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Only 11 loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    Ken Briscoe. "Suckoff anybody for biscuits Thug" MCNGP
    bacterium #25.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004

  3. Wow... Eddie can count to eleven. Guess he's resorted to taking his shoes
    off. My guess is that he'll run out of digits by twenty, though.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 15, 2004
  4. Guest

    Kat Guest

    Number 29, thank you. Is I. I psychobabble? my mom would be so proud :)

    Kat, Apr 15, 2004
  5. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I'm "Suckoff anybody for biscuits Thug" #26, moron. Not 25. Please. Just a
    little respect for those that came before me, will ya?

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  6. Guest

    Darth 2000 Guest

    And for those who come after :D

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Only 12 loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    Darth 2000. "Can't seem to get it right" Fake wannabe
    MCNGP baterium #nobody

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  8. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I set 'em up, you knock 'em down.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    As if you care what eddiepox thinks.

    My whole self esteem is rooted in his opinion. I must know.

    Jtyc, Apr 15, 2004
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    36 loser posts by MCNGP bactreium as of now !!!
    Check back for Update!!!!

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  11. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    we will get you through this tough time, don't you worry, we are here for
    you

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    are you going to tell him "down then across" now?

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/15/04 11:18 AM:
    I think you just did!

    JaR, Apr 15, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ok. Paul no need to thank me...

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  15. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Its good to know there's somewhere I can turn to when the whole world
    seems to be against me........

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 15, 2004
  16. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Neil,

    How can you *be* so insensitive at a time like this ?!?!

    Can't you see I'm hurting ?

    ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 15, 2004
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    down _then_ across, soon the hurting will be over....

    ;)

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  18. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    I'm with you man. All the way..... We must stick together through
    these difficult times. When Eddie is ready (hey, that rhymes !!) he
    will enlighten us.......

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 15, 2004
  19. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    no, paul's my buddy

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  20. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Neil ?!?!?!?

    How can you *say* such a thing to me ?!?!

    Its bad enough knowing that Eddie hates me...... ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 15, 2004