Lucid Explanation of WTF is an MCNGP?

  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Through early morning fog I see
    visions of the things to be
    the pains that are withheld for me
    I realize and I can see...
    [REFRAIN]:
    that suicide is painless
    it brings on many changes
    and I can take or leave it if I please.
    I try to find a way to make
    all our little joys relate
    without that ever-present hate
    but now I know that it's too late, and...
    [REFRAIN]
    The game of life is hard to play
    I'm gonna lose it anyway
    The losing card I'll someday lay
    so this is all I have to say.
    [REFRAIN]
    The only way to win is cheat
    And lay it down before I'm beat
    and to another give my seat
    for that's the only painless feat.
    [REFRAIN]
    The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin, but...
    [REFRAIN]
    A brave man once requested me
    to answer questions that are key
    is it to be or not to be
    and I replied 'oh why ask me?'
    [REFRAIN]
    'Cause suicide is painless
    it brings on many changes
    and I can take or leave it if I please.
    ....and you can do the same thing if you please

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 15, 2004

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Mash rocks yo.

    Jtyc, Apr 15, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Beautiful. you sing so nicely. May I call you "hawkeye"?

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Only 5 loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    Consultant. Transexual MCNGP bacterium.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    tool

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Only 6 loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    Frisbee. Fris "bacterium #13" bee.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Only 7 loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    Jtyc. I fat, therefore I fat bacterium #4.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Only 8 loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    Larry Samuels. Going through life fat, boring and stupid
    end of the line bacterium #27.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Only 7 loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    I don't get it.

    Jtyc, Apr 15, 2004
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Only 9 loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    Paul Lynch. Fake wannabe MCNGP bacterium #nobody.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  12. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You don't have to. Just know that eddiepox thinks it's funny. Let him live
    in his own delusional world.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  13. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Damn !! You beat me to it...... ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 15, 2004
  14. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    That is just *soooo* hurtful.......

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 15, 2004
  15. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    You don't have to. Just know that eddiepox thinks it's funny. Let him live
    If I'm being insulted that's fine, but it has more effect if I know what
    they are talking about.

    How can I improve myself if I don't understand the criticism?

    Jtyc, Apr 15, 2004
  16. Guest

    Kat Guest

    Don't feel bad. didn't even get criticized. Maybe I did, and just
    shrugged it off. I don't remember. It's hard to keep track of all the
    unimportant posts.

    Kat, Apr 15, 2004
  17. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    As if you care what eddiepox thinks.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  18. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    you gonna be ok?

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  19. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    I don't know...... I really don't.....

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 15, 2004
  20. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    paul isn't fake. he's a quazi member. voted lotw on their site. he's more
    mcngp than me.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004