    I highly recommend them for some seriously sick satire!

    I do not recommend visiting the MCNGP website unless you
    can stomach vile and depraved images and rhetoric!

    Guest, Apr 14, 2004

  2. For a lucid explanation of the MCNGP,
    YOU TRY TO CONFUSE.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It looks like the eddierox (E-Pox) vaccine is finally
    working.

    Only one loser post by an MCNGP bacterium (Klein Fag AIDS
    Poster Boy)!

    Cross fingers, Knock on Wood!!!!

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Actually, your just dull...

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ----- wrote: ----

    Nice try but sometimes the OP is so boring and idiotic that it
    shouldn't be replied to, but since you asked

    Besides being boring, you are an idiot. There, feel better.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Only two loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    LnkWizard (The Fable).

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Only 3 loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    Neil, loser bacterium #30

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  8. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    eddie. yo mamma called. the bitch wants her dress back.

    Rowdy Yates
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  9. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    mamma wants her shoes back as well.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Only 4 loser posts by an MCNGP bacterium.
    Rowdy Yates, fake wannabe MCNGP bacterium #nobody.

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  11. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    thank you. i was looking for a new sign.

    but can you come up with one that doen't have the word "bacterium" in it?
    it's kinda yucky.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    .:\:/:.
    +-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
    +-------------------+ / \
    | | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
    | | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
    @[email protected]@[email protected] | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
    \||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
    \||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

    {$1 to JaR}

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  13. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    can we please stick to using words that i would hear on a "Friends"
    episode. otherwise i have to keep looking up words like i'm in high school
    again.

    here's what comes up...:

    Lucid
    A cool X-men character, one of the Morlocks that live in the sewers.

    yes? no? :-0

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    1. Easily understood; intelligible.
    2. Mentally sound; sane or rational.
    3. Translucent or transparent. See Synonyms at clear.

    stop reading the urban dictionary

    :)

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  15. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Rowdy,

    You might find this useful :

    http://www.literacycenter.net/lessonview_en.htm#

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 15, 2004
  16. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  17. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    eddies momma so fat....

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  18. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    only your 5th moronic post in this thread. did you know that suicide is
    cool?

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest