    These are all HP printers using internal or external jet direct cards...

    Also is there any difference between a standard tcp/ip port and an HP TCP/IP
    Port? THanks

    DJ Chiro, Nov 7, 2003

  2. DJ Chiro

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ??????
    before you make changes that affect multiple users, make sure you have all
    the pertinent info. why don't you just ask the guy why he hasn't made the
    change from LPR to ip printing - and volunteer to do the work if you still
    want to make the change.
    yes. check the microsoft site? if there wasn't - they wouldn't bother
    seperating the two, would they?

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 7, 2003