    Title says it all really! I was wondering what the lowest series of the
    Catalyst switch is I would need to do layer 3 IP routing?

    TIA, Dan

    Illusion, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Of the current shipping models the 3550 switch does IP routing.
    Either the SMI or EMI models (enhanced gets you certain dynamic
    routing protocols).

    Doug McIntyre, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Illusion

    sPiDEr Guest

    Lowest model should be 2950-L3 ... but verify ...check with your vendor is
    it EOS.

    The newest model is 3550XL SMI/EMI.

    sPiDEr

    sPiDEr, Jul 9, 2003