    can anyone help this beginner? i los the lower panel in the --mail window
    now i have to click & view each one can anyone tell me how to get the panel
    back

    dixie atkin, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Howdy!

    View --> Layout --> "Preview Pane"

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Oct 4, 2003

  3. dixie  atkin

    Stevo Guest

    If you really want to do that then if you are using Outlook Express, View |
    Layout will get you to the Preview Pane options, for other email/news
    clients, try looking in Help for Preview Pane..

    If you are going to use Preview Pane, it is a good idea to make sure that
    the option to read all messages in Plain Text is enabled to combat nasties
    embedded in html..

    Stevo, Oct 4, 2003
  4. dixie  atkin

    Richard Guest

    Another lazy person who refuses to help himself.
    Gee. Wonder what this does?
    The answer to your question is in front of you if you'd bother to look.
    Now would be a good time to move your little mouse thing over those words in
    black letters at the top of the window.
    File Edit View and so on?
    Ooooooh. Look what I found.

    How did you get your computer turned on to begin with? Somebody else do it
    for you too?

    Richard, Oct 4, 2003
  5. dixie  atkin

    Brian H¹© Guest

    *eg*

    Brian H¹©, Oct 4, 2003
  6. Richard Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    <snip>

    I bet that he has a real job....

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Oct 4, 2003
  7. dixie  atkin

    Jimchip Guest

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 23:58:17 -0500, Richard wrote:
    [snip]
    Another example Richard the St00pid's generic attitude towards others.

    [snip kookybabble]
    People have been thinking that about you for years, Bullis.

    Troll-o-meter: "Richard" = Richard Bullis; Category = Kook
    -----------------------
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    -----------------------
    /\

    Don't listen to "Richard". If there is ever any truth to what
    he says it is for the same reason a broken clock is correct twice a day.

    An example of Richard Bullis' technical knowledge:
    "Ho hum. another loudmouth wise ass.
    first of all buddy boy, newsgroups are not attached to the internet.
    they are two seperate entities.
    as a matter of fact, the newsgroups were on line before the internet
    was."

    A trucker's reply to Richard Bullis:
    "I really hate to say this, but Bullis....you are an absolute idiot. I
    am in awe at your complete lack of comprehension ability, and your utter
    ignorance."

    ---*For More Information On NetKook Richard Bullis*---
    http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/

    Jimchip, Oct 4, 2003