    with 2/3 under exposure dialed in, I have the camera taking great pictures
    now.
    John

    JohnR66, Oct 28, 2006

  2. JohnR66

    Mark² Guest

    Thanks for the info.
    I'll check that on my wife's 610 (not that she would care one wit...).

    -Mark²

    Mark², Oct 28, 2006

  3. JohnR66

    JohnR66 Guest

    I shot some scenics today and I notice less halo around tree branches.
    Sharpening done right can look nice, but the radius needed to sharpen images
    from Bayer sensors cause a video like appearance if it is too heavy handed.
    Sharpening of this type does not actually add resolution to the image
    anyway.

    On my Digital Rebel, The default sharpening was also a bit aggressive, so I
    set my own parameter with sharpness kept flat. I'd go even lower but the kit
    lens, not being so sharp, helped keep the halos down : )

    John

    JohnR66, Oct 29, 2006