    on!

    TAI

    Larry

    Larry McAspurn, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Larry McAspurn

    °Mike° Guest

    Copy/Paste the following into Notepad and save as
    a .reg file. Double click (or right click/merge) to merge
    the info into your registry. You may have to log out
    and back in, or reboot for the changes to take effect.

    Note: All entries between [ and ] MUST be one line only,
    and there must be a blank line at the end.

    ***** <--- omit this line
    REGEDIT4

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
    "NoLowDiskSpaceChecks"=dword:00000001

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]

    °Mike°, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Larry McAspurn

    Rob K Guest

    "Larry McAspurn" a écrit :
    <snip>

    Mike just told you how to do that.

    One small additional remark: always keep enough disk space free for
    defragmenting purposes. DiskKeeper suggests IIRC some 10 percent of
    total disk space. YMMV.

    Rob K, Nov 19, 2003
  4. I'm getting damned suspicious of you. Where do you find this stuff?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Larry McAspurn

    °Mike° Guest

    Mostly on a sticker stuck to my forehead.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Nov 19, 2003
  6. Larry McAspurn

    Boomer Guest

    No wonder the Avery Company is doing so well. You have soooo many. ;)
    <Thank goodness!>

    Boomer, Nov 19, 2003
  7. Larry McAspurn

    °Mike° Guest

    No, I only have one. It's just very big. ;)

    °Mike°, Nov 19, 2003
  8. Larry McAspurn

    Boomer Guest

    I believe.