LOTTO LAST NIGHT ... What is going on there !!! ?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Sir Gilligan Horry, Nov 24, 2012.

  1. I was watching Lotto at 8:05pm last night. (Saturday)

    A very lovely couple...
    And a man about age 60,
    has a wife about age 40,
    and they have a daughter age 3,
    and they live on a small farmlet here in New Zealand.

    The man said he had a dream he won a lot of money.

    So after the dream he goes out and buys a lotto ticket...

    And wins the large 'spin the wheel' prize !!!

    Last night he got $200,000 on television.

    What is going on there !!! ?

    And when is it my turn for some money ?

    (pretty please)

    _________________________________
    __________________

    ... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

    http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

    http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

    Beautiful Documentary ...

    Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.

    http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

    Sir Gilligan Horry, Nov 26, 2012

  3. Sir Gilligan Horry

    Titus G Guest

    The most surprising statistic is that out of the 3 million people who didn't
    win a prize, 7 of them hadn't dreamed of winning a lot of money before
    buying a ticket. Even more surprising but difficult to interpret from the
    original post without reading between the lines, is that the daughter was 40
    and the wife, a dwarf, looked to be but 3 from certain rear camera angles
    when she was seated but could be identified by the colour of her wig.
    Hope this helps.

    Titus G, Nov 26, 2012