    clues?

    Many thanks

    ==============

    numberonepipboy, Jul 15, 2004

  2. numberonepipboy

    HillTop Guest

    let it install the driver it wants.. then go into the System/Device manager
    ...select the device it installed.. and select "Update Driver" and change to
    the correct one.. that might work. It fixed a similar problem I had when
    a PC kept thinking a video input card was the wrong one and kept installing
    the wrong drivers.

    troubleshooting newsgroups.

    HillTop, Jul 15, 2004