    Lesedan Guest

    When I log onto windows it loads up till the desktop screen starts to show
    then it goes blank. If I press alt+crl+dlt it shows nothing running, Help!

    Lesedan, Jun 22, 2003

  2. Lesedan

    °Mike° Guest

  3. Lesedan

    Buffalo Guest

    If may be that your monitor refresh rate is wrong.
    Boot into Safe Mode (for Win98, hold down the ctrl key during bootup until
    the Start Menu appears.
    Choose Safe Mode. Can you now see the Desktop?
    If so, rt clk on a blank spot of the Desktop and choose Properties,
    Settings, Advanced etc.
    Also go into Device Manager to see if there are any yellow exclamation marks
    in any of the catogories (expand them).
    You really need to post info, such as : Operating System, Any recent changes
    you made, Anything out of the ordinary happen, ?

    Buffalo, Jun 22, 2003
  4. Lesedan

    Richard Guest

    Got the proper video drivers installed?